i have a problem with sleep mode

i have a problem with sleep mode i have a custom made computer with windows 7 64bit evrything is great . i just installed a geforce 210 video card now i have problms coming out of sleep mode the screen is blank. now when i take this card off sleep mode works fine. i asked the vendor for support they think its because its such a low end card that could be the reason. ok have a corsair power supply 650 watt an evga mother board enforce 730i/ geforce 9300 8 gigs of ram core 2 duo chip. and this gforce 210 in my pcie slot. i just want to know what you gys think

Core Clock (MHz): 589 MHz
Processor Cores: 16
Processor Clock (MHz): 1402 MHz
Fill Rate (billion pixels/sec.): 4.72
Memory Amount: 512MB DDR2 On-board Frame Buffer
Memory Frequency (effective): 800 MHz
Memory Interface: 64-bit
Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec): 8.0
On-board Outputs: DVI-I and HDMI and VGA
Additional Outputs Supported:
BUS Technology: PCI Express 2.0

this is the info on the grapics card

Question Info

Last updated March 24, 2018 Views 2,748 Applies to:
Answer
ok i think i have fixed my sleep mode situation. this was the problem i tried something out today with the card came an adapter to plug my vga monitor plug into so i can plug into the dvi plug and that fixed the sleep mode problems the monitor wakes up and everything but i will be testing this tonight somemore esp. tommrow morning again thanks for your help and have a great weekend.ok i also found this out i also downloaded the current beta drivers for nvidia

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.