"Windows is not genuine" found at the bottom right of screen. Windows already activated.

I bought a laptop and installed windows pro. Windows was successfully activated. After two weeks I had my laptop replaced with a new laptop, same model (with the same specs) due to a defective part of the keyboard. They removed the hard disk of my laptop and inserted to the new laptop. After that, windows is reactivated in the new laptop and the activation was successful. Installed windows updates regularly. 

Two weeks later, after playing an online game, I saw a 3-line message at the bottom right of the screen with the last line saying "Windows is not genuine". I forgot the first two lines, because when I opened the system properties of my computer, i checked that the windows is still activated, and at that time when the system properties window was opened, the 3-line message at the bottom right of the screen suddenly vanished.

After that, I checked the windows update and installed the available updates and it was ok. Since yesterday I have not seen the message anymore. It came to my mind that at the time the message appeared is 30 days from when I first activated the windows. 

I just want to clarify if that was just a bug, or microsoft mistakenly identified my OS as not genuine?
If it was just a bug, will that message appear again soon? Hope someone can clarify this one.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated March 29, 2019 Views 1,469 Applies to:
Answer
please post a new diagnostic so we can see what has changed.

I am playing an online game which uses a gameguard Nprotect engine. Sometimes the message sometimes pop up after loading the gameguard engine and with the game loading. 
Can this cause the "this copy of windows is not genuine" message to pop up? I also asked this to the live chat representative but they do not know.

That is possible.

edit: a google search indicates the gameguard Nprotect engine causes not genuine issues in windows xp, vista and 7. see if you can uninstall it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Andre, he is in china so clock is likely correct. (other side of international date line.)
<TimeZone>China Standard Time(GMT+08:00)</ 

If the not genuine only appears occasionally it is not an issue of a not genuine problem.
It is likely a race condition. Here is some info from Noel D. Paton:

This sort of thing is caused by a 'race condition' that occurs during the boot process. It happens occasionally, and usually sorts itself out within a minute or two, or after a reboot. If it happens on every boot, then the cause is worth investigating - but can be very difficult to track down, as the investigation itself changes the environment, and may remove the race condition.
Unless it happens frequently, or the non-genuine notice remains up, then ignore it - Windows usually finds its own way around these things.

Was the notice running when you ran the report?

If not run the report when the notice is showing.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.