Windows Anytime Upgrade in EMEA/Portugal - possible paths

Can I upgrade from a Windows 7 Professional 64bit version to Ultimate 64bit using WAU? I have been around and I found different info available in different pages. Is there a table somewhere with the clear possibilities? I already saw Starter and Home to upper, but I also saw Professional. I have someone asking for help because this path - Pro to ultimate is not working. Thanks!
Patricia @ RMT Portugal

Question Info

Last updated March 20, 2018 Views 479 Applies to:
Answer

Patricia,

Give support a call so that they can see what's going on with your Anytime Upgrade Product key.  The instruction are:

1. Click Start, then in the Search box type:  slui.exe 4
2. Press Enter on your Keyboard
3. Select your Country.
4. Select the Phone Activation option, then call and hold for a real person.

Please let us know how the call goes.

Cheers

Jason H. Microsoft Answers Support Engineer Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

Hello Patrih,

Thank you for your post.  Are you trying to perform an Anytime Upgrade with a Product Key or are you trying to perform this action online?  Unfortunately, you can't perform an online Anytime Upgrade in Portugal.  You can, however, perform an Anytime Upgrade with the appropriate Product Key.

Cheers

Jason Microsoft Answers Support Engineer Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.