• July 17, 2017
    Announcement: New site design for Microsoft Community

In July, Microsoft will roll out the first of ongoing site improvements aimed to modernize Microsoft Community and help customers get the most out of their community experience.

• During the roll out period, you may see the old or new site design depending on your location

• We expect the roll out to finish by 31 July

Note: Past private message conversations will not move to the new site design. Please save any private messages you would like to keep.

Learn more about the upcoming site improvements in this thread.

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community!

Question

win741 - There no option to download both 32bit and 64bit version

Heavyarms2050 asked on
I received the email stating that I can download Windows 7 that i purchased from win741. However, when I go to Order detail of my purchase, there is only one option of downloading the 64bit version that I bought. How Can I download the 32bit version as well?
3 people had this question

Abuse history

The answered status icon Answer
I received the email stating that I can download Windows 7 that i purchased from win741. However, when I go to Order detail of my purchase, there is only one option of downloading the 64bit version that I bought. How Can I download the 32bit version as well?
Hi

Please see the following 2 threads for the latest information.

Microsoft’s ISO Image for Windows 7 Now Available

We are unable to create or save new files in the folder in which this application was downloaded

Regards,

Thank You for using Windows 7

Ronnie Vernon MVP
MVP 1999 - Present
Windows Insider MVP
Be the first person to mark this helpful

Abuse history

progress