why change from win7 to win10

What's the advantage of changing from win7 to win10 when it works just fine for me. I am not a every day pc user I actually have a job and family and seldom watch any tv. I fine there is to much nonsense, no good news reporting and too many idiots trying to be liked or talking B.S and afraid to sign their real names to their statements. Videos are slow can't get good data speed without paying a high price for something that's a toy tool.
Answer
Answer

I look after about 140 client computers, virtually all Win7.  There is no reason that I know of to upgrade to Windows 10.  There is and will be a lot of claims made.  Years of experience and good judgment clearly say do not do this upgrade for a long time.  Wait till the dust settles and "version 3" is out.

I plan to be looking very carefully and thoroughly at Win10 and will take my time in doing a full assessment.  It is quite possible that I will be recommending it.

Windows 7 is the gold standard and will be tough to beat. 

If you were unfortunate enough to have Windows 8, then I would advise you to go for it.  It can not be worse.

99% of Windows upgrades historically have taken place when people buy a new PC.  I would recommend that course.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 26, 2019 Views 251 Applies to: