How i change Windows 7 Home Premium from English to Spanish???
I need to download or buy something??????
To install a different language - Multilingual User Interface (MUI) - you need to have Windows 7 Ultimate. If you don't have Ultimate you can do an Anytime Upgrade to Ultimate.
Anytime Upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate
Type Anytime Upgrade in the Search programs and files box in the Start menu and click on the Windows Anytime Upgrade icon. From there, you can buy an Anytime Upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate. Then your can enter your Anytime Upgrade product key and perform a
simple upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate so you can install a different language. All programs and files will stay on the computer.
If you are in Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, and the US you can use Anytime Upgrade. If not you will need to buy Windows 7 Ultimate, or buy Windows 7 in the language you need.
Install New Multilingual User Interface (MUI) in Windows 7 Ultimate:
1. Start -> All Programs --> Windows Update --> Optional Updates.
2. Open optional Updates and go to the section Windows 7 Language Packs.
3. Tick the Multilingual User Interface (MUI) you want and click OK
4. Proceed with Install Updates
How to change the Windows 7 Display Language:
1. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Clock, Language, and Region / Change the display language
2. Switch the display language in the Choose a display language dropdown menu.
3. Click OK
4. Log off for the changes to take effect (This will affect only the user profile under which you are currently logged on).