ACER WINDOWS 7 UPGRADE OFFER

I bought Acer computer on 28/1/2010 and immediately ordered upgrade and as it refused to accept my Visa debit card I had to pay by telegraphic transfer to the bank in Czech Republic.  Order status still says pending payment but I have been advised that Mentor Media have definitely received payment.  I emailed them several times and NEVER got a reply.  I phoned Acer who were diabolical and kept saying it is being handled by Mentor Media but the contract is with Acer as eve4rything up to the Order confirmation is from them.  It is only when it gets to payment that it changes to payment in Czech Republic.  I have been cut off by Acer a couple of times and they refuse to take on board all my information plus refuse to put me onto a Manager.  I bought the computer from Staples in Oxford,England as my son said to get this one as it had Windows 7 upgrade offer and they say it is Acer who is dealing with this but Acer pass the buck to Mentor Media who are more or less dead as they NEVER reply.  Pass the parcel has nothing on this and I am absolutely disgusted by all this..

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME

Question Info

Last updated March 20, 2018 Views 792 Applies to:
Answer
There are many Mentor Media references here. You may search for them in the search box. I am afraid you are at the mercy of Mentor Media. It is Acer who have contracted them.
Frenchie

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.