Flashing when I use IE8 and Windows 7 RC

There appears to be some instability with IE8 when I browse since I have loaded Windows 7 RC. I also think that the problem may have started when I did a deletion of temp files and old Vista files. I really love the new Windows 7 RC so far especially compared to Windows Vista Ultimate. Also, what is available for the new Windows Touch as far a hardware and will I need anything else to accompany it that is not included in Windows 7 RC? My computer is a Dell Lattitude 131L with a Athelon 64 bit processor. What is the real differences or advantages with the 32 bit and the processors and the 64 bit processor? Which should I really use? I have both RC copies on seperate disks with thier product key so either one can be installed. Thanks for any answers to my exhaustive questioning.

Scott

Question Info

Last updated March 23, 2018 Views 1,345 Applies to:
Answer
The 32 bit version as far as I know will only support up to 3 GB of RAM as where the 64 bit will support much much more and will take full advantage of any 64 bit processor. I have 4 GB of RAM installed and recoginized by 64 bit RC1, but my Vista 32 bit Home Premium only recognizes 3 GB. 

I also marked my disks w/ key code but durring install it said it was invailid so I skipped it untill the install was finished got online, got a new key code and activated it then. Not sure why it didn't take durring the install? Good luck!
HP dv9535nr Triple Boot: XP Pro, Vista, Windows 7 RC1

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.