hi, model 5800 desktop
doing the upgrade vista to win 7
at point where screens asked me enter activation code -screen went blank dark. never did enter code but win 7 seems to have come on. i am now transferring files back from usb to 'new computer'.
i loaded 'acer upgrade dvd' back into computer but can't get it to start. tried faq, can't find autorun.exe in root bin. actually transfer went well, stuff seems to be working. How do i double check on step 3 and/or get it running? (for applications, drivers,
for win 7?)
This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
1) Click Start, and in the Search box type: slui.exe 4
2) Next press the 'ENTER' key
3) Select your 'Country' from the list.
4) Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.
5) Stay on the pgone and wait for a person to help you with activation.