upgrade to Win 10 failed

I have windows 7 ultimate,  I tried to upgrade my OS to Windows 10 but it failed.

I tried many times it goes up to 60% and failed with the following message

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

Installation date: ‎10/‎24/‎2015 6:33

Installation status: Failed

Error details: Code C1900104

Update type: Optional

Question Info

Last updated March 20, 2018 Views 184 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

System File Checked and found this message "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations"

now I am attaching the new file system information, event log and application log via my onedrive in a folder named 13112015

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=187C9F8485053CCB!159&authkey=!AP52VOUInfyiUz0&ithint=folder%2cevtx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

error error error !!!!!

each time i am getting different error message, but this error message appears first time error code C190012F,

i searched about this but could not get anything.

Dear Microsoft, what is this? 

Sorry this didn't help.

It is always sensible in this situation to run a check for malware

I recommend that you run Disk CleanUp or cCleaner to remove temporary files as this will reduce scanning times by security software. cCleaner comes with a Registry tool. Do not use this tool as like any registry cleaner it can lead to the creation of very difficult to resolve system errors

Please download and install Malwarebytes (freeware version for home users only -not the Trial version –watch the checked boxes whilst installing), update definitions and run in normal mode. Disable other security software whilst you are doing scans. http://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/confirm/

Please make certain you uncheck the box before Enable free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.

Please upload a copy of the report on what it found as a shared file to your OneDrive and a post a link here.

Please download and run ADWCleaner and upload a copy of the report produced to your OneDrive. Remove all that it finds. : http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

Try recreating the hosts file.

Open Notepad as admin (right click on notepad icon or shortcut and click Run as admin) and type the following information in it:

127.0.0.1 localhost

::1 localhost

The "1" in the "127.0.0.1" must be at the first column of the line and there must be at least one space between "127.0.0.1" and "localhost". In the second line, there must be at least one space between "::1" and "localhost".

Save the file with the name "hosts" in C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc folder.

Source:  http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/130518-hosts-file-missing-should-i-worry.html

Log Name:      System Source:        Server Date:          13/11/2015 11:59:52 Event ID:      2511 Level:         Warning Description:
The server service was unable to recreate the share My Apps because the directory C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\Library\My Apps no longer exists.
  Please run "net share My Apps /delete" to delete the share, or recreate the directory C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\Library\My Apps.

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262

Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Please select Start, All Programs, Accessories, right click  Command Prompt, and click Run as administrator from the drop down menu. Type cd\ and press the ENTER key. Type "net share My Apps /delete" without the quotes and press the ENTER key. Type exit and restart your computer.

Please restart your computer, allow 30 minutes for the system to run before uploading further information so that the impact of making changes can become apparent.

Please upload and share with everyone fresh copies of your System log and your Application log (two files) from your Event Viewer to your One Drive and post a link here. You can remove any earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select Start, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Event Viewer, from the list in the left side of the window expand Windows Logs and select System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do the same for the Applications log. Do not provide filtered files. Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do not clear logs whilst you have a continuing
Gerry
Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, England
Enquire Plan Execute

Sorry this didn't help.

did as suggested, 

i am attaching the files, update diagnostic found some problems and fixed it.

system and application log is also attached.

link of the folder (20112015) is

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=187C9F8485053CCB!163&authkey=!AMVWLBXypQbxRsY&ithint=folder%2ctxt

Sorry this didn't help.

Download and run the System Update Readiness Tool -64 bit version http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20858

The System Update Readiness Tool creates a log file that captures any issues that the tool found or fixed. The log file is located at the following location: •%SYSTEMROOT%\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log
•%SYSTEMROOT%\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.persist.log

The system root is normally C. If the files are not there, check C:\windows\ logs\CBS.

You may need to change your settings in Windows to be able to see the file. To show hidden files type Folder Options in the search box above the Start button and select View, Advanced Settings and verify that the box before "Show hidden files and folders" is checked and "Hide protected operating system files" is unchecked. You may need to scroll down to see the second item. You should also make certain that the box before "Hide extensions for known file types" is not checked.

Do not use Search to find the files. Open Windows Explorer (keyboard shortcut Win+E), locate and expand the file path (item 1 in the image below) Computer>Local Disk (C:)>Windows>Logs>CBS (item 2below). Expand by clicking the arrowhead pointing right immediately before each folder in turn to see the next folder in the file path until you see the CheckSUR.log and CheckSUR.persist.log (item 3below).

Please upload a copy of these logs to your OneDrive as shared files and post a link here.

To identify what loads when you boot use Autoruns (freeware from Microsoft). http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902

With Autoruns you can uncheck an item, which disables it from starting, or you can right click an item and then delete it. If you uncheck you can recheck to re-enable the item. It is a much safer approach than editing the Registry and better than using msconfig.

Run Autoruns and select the Everything tab. Click File, Save and, using the scroll to the right, change the “Save as type” option from Autoruns Data (*.arn) to Text (*txt). The file name changes to AutoRuns.txt. Click the Save button and upload the file to your OneDrive as a shared file and post as a link here.

Gerry
Enquire Plan Execute

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Gerry,

link of the folder containing files: autoruns.txt, CheckSUR and CheckSUR.persist 

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=187C9F8485053CCB!169&authkey=!ANXaZfWqxML5Euo&ithint=folder%2clog

Sorry this didn't help.

Please use Autoruns to delete 18 entries where the words “File not found” appear. With Autoruns you can uncheck an item, which disables it from starting, or you can right click an item and then delete it. Click the Everything tab and look for the rows highlighted in yellow. To delete a disabled item you need to recheck it before you can delete it.

[System Summary] extract from CheckSur Report

Checking Component Store

(f)          CSI Missing Deployment Key  0x00000000              microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_99b61f5e8371c1d4              HKLM\Components\CanonicalData\Deployments  

You seem to be missing a key in the registry. Select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type regedit and press the ENTER key. Now navigate along the path (item 1 in the image below) and check whether the key is present (item 2 in the image below). If it is present place the cursor on the key and compare what is shown in the image with what is on your computer. Note part of the right section of the image goes off screen.

The image is a bit difficult to read.  The path to the key is:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS\CanonicalData\Deployments\microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_99b61f5e8371c1d4

Gerry
Enquire Plan Execute

Sorry this didn't help.

this (microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_99b61f5e8371c1d4) key is not present in my HKLM\components\Deployments\.

Sorry this didn't help.