Don't want to upgrade to windows 10

Original Title: , microsoft 10

i have windows 7 i like it and i want to keep it and don't want to upgrade i am getting bothered by the upgrade to 10 constantly now and i can't even do my normal updates on my own computer without the windows 10 upgrade sticking its dumb self in my business how do i make it go away for good?? i'm not intrested in using 10 and it seems to be telling me what i am going to be doing with MY computer! well i say NO! i said i don't want the upgrade there's not even an option to refuse it!!! it should be by choice and i  choose not to upgrade! please assist i have tried everything. you cannot hide upgrade or anything once you hit the other updates i need to do on my computer it says now installing windows 10!!!!!! i un selected it before hand and deliberately had it hidden for a reason and it keeps undermining me. i will not have this it's my computer i say what goes on it! not anyone else and def not some insignificant computer program!!!!

Answer
Answer

Hi

Click on the Orb>All programs>Windows update>Left hand panel click change settings>Under Important updates>Change to>Download updates but let me choose whether to install them. Then when you see for example KB2952664 hide it. Microsoft pushes this update every so long to Windows 7 operating systems.

7 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 20, 2020 Views 6,746 Applies to: