Windows 7 blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. STOP: 0x0000000A, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x8329892B)

I've been getting the blue screen right after I log into windows 7 for a few days now. I have tried running with last known good configuration, startup repair, and the other tools available when you press f8. Even went into safe mode and ran virus scan and remove things from startup but nothing has changed. I do know that the last time I used the computer it installed some windows update files.  So I'm not sure if that's what did it but I'm stuck since I don't have a restore point or restore image help please? Anyone know why I'm getting this error or what I can do?

Windows 7 blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. 
 STOP: 0x0000000A, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x8329892B)

It may help to look at the minidump files from the crashes with a debugger.

In Safe Mode can you zip up the minidump files in the C:\Windows\Minidump folder and then make available (provide link) via Windows Live SkyDrive or similar site?

The following link has information on using Windows Live SkyDrive:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproui/thread/4fc10639-02db-4665-993a-08d865088d65

If you have problems zipping the minidump files copy the minidump files to another location such as a folder on the Desktop

Also, you do not necessarily have to zip up the minidump files, you can upload them one at a time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

We do need the dmps as Auggy suggested but in the mean time

If you encounter bug check 0xA while upgrading to a later version of Windows, this error might be caused by a device driver, a system service, a virus scanner, or a backup tool that is incompatible with the new version.
Cat herder
Windows Insider MVP
MVP-Windows and Devices for IT
http://www.zigzag3143.com/

Sorry this didn't help.

jessie

did you try  : start>run > chkdsk /f  or  sfc /scannow    , in safe mode  ?

Sorry this didn't help.

It may help to look at the minidump files from the crashes with a debugger.

In Safe Mode can you zip up the minidump files in the C:\Windows\Minidump folder and then make available (provide link) via Windows Live SkyDrive or similar site?

The following link has information on using Windows Live SkyDrive:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproui/thread/4fc10639-02db-4665-993a-08d865088d65

If you have problems zipping the minidump files copy the minidump files to another location such as a folder on the Desktop

Also, you do not necessarily have to zip up the minidump files, you can upload them one at a time.

I can't get into safe mode or windows at all. 

Sorry this didn't help.

I didn't upgrade anything except windows automatic updates.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Can't get to any safe modes. Used win 7 disk startup repair n it was not able to fix errors automatically. 
I then tried the bootrec commands. Dont know if that was good or bad. But still nothing. 

Chkdsk /r and got cannot lock current drive. Windows cannot run disk checking on this volume because it is right protected. 

This is the error I get on the bsod now: 0x0000007e (0xc0000006, 0x870b9855, 0x8b71bb70, 0x8b71b750)

Sorry this didn't help.

When I ran chkdsk c: then d: I got 0 bad sectors.  Everything was ok on both. What should I do?  I tried doing a win 7 upgrade but it told me to log in and do it from windows but I can't get into windows. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Did you make any changed to the HD permissions?  Ie changing the permissions to "write protect it"?
Cat herder
Windows Insider MVP
MVP-Windows and Devices for IT
http://www.zigzag3143.com/

Sorry this didn't help.

I've been getting the blue screen right after I log into windows 7 for a few days now. I have tried running with last known good configuration, startup repair, and the other tools available when you press f8. Even went into safe mode and ran virus scan and remove things from startup but nothing has changed. I do know that the last time I used the computer it installed some windows update files.  So I'm not sure if that's what did it but I'm stuck since I don't have a restore point or restore image help please? Anyone know why I'm getting this error or what I can do?

Windows 7 blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. 
 STOP: 0x0000000A, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x8329892B)

I understand this post is years old, but maybe another, might have the same issue.

I have had maybe the same issue. For me, I installed a lot of previous Win7 updates, then tried to install SP1. However, SP1 includes all of those previous updates. To get around this, restore your computer to a previous time before updates. Try and install SP1 as your first update, then install whatever is left. This should fix your problem. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 1, 2019 Views 2,789 Applies to: