Windows 7 blue screen error 0xc000000e

Was greeted by a blue screen of death earlier. Can't reach the desktop, can't use the startup repair disc i made, can't go into safemode it just stops at loading the driver Actpcie.sys, and I can't follow any of the steps i've seen around here because it just redirects me to:

Windows failed to start. A Recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem: 1. Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer. 2. Choose your language settings, and then click next 3. Click "repair your computer." Status: 0xc000000e Info: The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.
I don't have the installation disc as I had the computer custom made online its a T-series I got off of Amazon in January. Nothing has changed cord wise.

Please help. Please be proactive about helping me. Don't post a macro assuming its going to help. Actually work with me here. I've seen other people get blown off by mods that post one or two solutions(sometimes the same solution twice) and then never post again, and their problem goes unanswered. This problem in particular never gets answered. All of the threads regarding this issue are listed as "answered" but they actually aren't. Unless the solution you post is legitimate, the problem isn't answered. Got it? Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated February 6, 2019 Views 12,112 Applies to:
Answer
Step 1:

Removing all peripherals from the computer (except mouse, keyboard, and monitor) and booting to see if the issue resolves.

If it does, you can add the hardware back one piece at a time to see whats failing.

If that doesn't help, you might visit the computer manufacturers website and download the latest chipset driver.

Step 2:

You may also try to rebuild the BCD and check if that helps. Follow the steps in the microsofte help article and check if that resolves the issue.

How to use the Bootrec.exe tool in the Windows Recovery Environment to troubleshoot and repair startup issues in Windows
Pat
Independent Advisor

Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they'll start using it. - Anonymous

3 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.