Win 7 Installation hangs at Setup is Starting Services and can't do anything else but restart laptop

OK one day i went to get a program i click download my computer went to blue screen and it restarted. Every time I log in the blue screen pops up and restarts. So I went to this program with the repair and it moves files to the hard disk drive c and makes a folder called back up. AFter it finished It restarted and started going fine then stopped at setup is staring services then it says "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation."It can't go to safe mode it says about the same thing then restarts. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

P.S. Look below now because there is a new problem.

Question Info

Last updated April 11, 2020 Views 4,002 Applies to:

Hi,

· What is the make and model number of the computer?

1.     Get the exact error message and error code by disabling automatic restart on system failure. Follow the below steps:

a.     Restart the computer and press and hold F8 key (Press and hold f8 key before the windows logo).

b.     From the advanced boot option select “Disable Automatic restart at system failure

2.     Boot to windows recovery environment, and try the below methods.

Method 1:

Perform system restore. Restore the computer to the date you were able to boot.

Method 2:

If system restore does not help then run Chkdsk commands from command prompt. You may refer the below link for commands: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc730714(WS.10).aspx

For reference: What are the system recovery options in Windows 7?: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/What-are-the-system-recovery-options-in-Windows-7

To boot to windows recovery environment:

a.     Put the Windows 7 installation disc in the disc drive, and then start the computer.

b.     Press a key when you are prompted.

c.     Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or an input method, and then click Next.

d.     Click Repair your computer.

e.     Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.

f.      You would see system recovery options dialog box

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

OK new problem now every time I boot my computer the blue screen pops up. Safe mode does not work. When trying command prompt, it says ( using Chkdsk commands above) "__ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." System restore does not work cause I have no restore points. System Image Recovery does not work cause I have no picture. Any suggestions now?

P.S. I used the recovery disc from Neosmart.net to try the Chkdsk recommended above in command prompt.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.