Blue Screen STOP Error 0X00000F4 0X00000003

Hello.   I've been having trouble with a Blue Screen Error past few days.   The code is as follows:

STOP 0X00000F4  0X00000003   0XFFFFFA800A502370   0XFFFFFA800A502650     0XFF80000338E460

Memory Dump Failure 0xC0000010

I might not have written it down exactly.   >.>

I've tried:  2x re-installs, countless disc checks & defrags,  startup recovery,  swapping memory, dusting out the video card and heatsink,  re-gooing my CPU, dusting out the tower in general,   checking for loose cables,  checking for loose anything.  

I'm stumped.   -_-   

Edit: I'll try to log more errors as they keep coming randomly to maybe...I dunno.  -_-

Edit2:  Same STOP 0X00000F4  0X00000003 error with 0XFFFFFA8010428B30  0XFFFFFA8010428E10 0XFFFFF80003394460   Same Mem fail error.      Computer won't stay on longer than an hour without blue screening, no matter what I do.   x_x

Hi,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community forum.

Based on the above description, it appears that you’re facing issues with blue screen error.

To help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, I would appreciate if you could answer the following questions:

1.       When exactly are you getting a blue screen error?

2.       Were there any recent changes made to the computer prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to try the steps mentioned from the link, this would help us to resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Resolving-stop-blue-screen-errors-in-Windows-7

Important: While performing check disk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when check disk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost. 

For any Windows related issues please feel free to contact us or let us know and we will be glad to help.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

1.  I get the blue screen error, literally, doing anything.

Gaming, Watching a movie, Viewing a website, even just leaving the computer on while going to make a drink: I'd come back to a blue screen.  X_X

2.  No recent changes, really.  (Unless a Re-install for Windows 7 counts/// Try to do a reinstall every so often to keep it fresh >.> ) Granted, I upgraded my memory during this because I was pretty sure it was a memory error, picked up new memory, replaced it, and stiiiiill blue screening.   >.<

I maintained optimism by simply combining the old memory and new.  -__-

I recently started troubleshooting Event Viewer errors and I'm trying to go from there.   Awaiting the next crash.    -_-   >.<  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I think I'm getting to the root of the problem.   I had a little piece of dust in my video card, making sounds.   Now, I'm crashing with a new error.

Kernel_data_inpage_error

STOP 0X00007A   0XFFFFF6FC40006D08  0XFFFFFFFFC00000C0    0X0000000033A8F860  0XFFFFF88000DA10000

volmgrx.sys  Address FFFFF88000DA1000 base at FFFFF88000DA0000      Datestamp 0000

Usual memory dump fail.    Gonna research this new error now.  x_x

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

We do need the actual DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
If you are overclocking stop.  (chances are if you dont know if you are, you are not)
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
 *Please upload them to a file sharing service like Skydrive or"Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
Link for how to  upload below.
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-SkyDrive

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

Please also run MSinfo32 and upload the output as well.
To run MSinfo32 please go to start>run>MSinfo32
Go to "file" "save" and upload the saved file with the DMPS
(Instructions for XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8)
Team Zigzag3143.com

Cat herder
Windows Insider MVP
MVP-Windows and Devices for IT
http://www.zigzag3143.com/

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I didn't learn about the modifying the Write Debugging Information to memory dump til yesterday >.>   So I don't got a dump file on standby to share (was always Mem failing) >.<;;     I researched my new Blue Screen error, and went to town yesterday on updating my SSD hard drive.   Firmware, motherboard drivers.   The only thing I didn't try yet was flash updating the BIOS. >.>    I think I -may- have fixed the problem with updating the SSD stuff but I was raised never to count my chickens.   XD   So far, this morning, no crash yet so I might be good, knock on wood.  XD    Thanx ya'll for offering advice on this, I was really stumped -_-     From what I got out of this, didn't think a piece of dust in my video card could trigger a Blue Screen Error to throw off my lead on what the real problem was, which was a possible non-updated harddrive drivers.   Cheers, mates.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

For dumps to be produced. . .

▪ Page file must be on OS drive

* Page file base allocation size must be > than installed physical RAM

▪ Windows Error Reporting (WER) system service should be set to MANUAL

*Set page file to system managed on the OS drive

*Set system crash/recovery options to "kernel Memory Dump"

*User account control must be running.

* Sometimes SSD drives with older firmware dont create DMPS

Cat herder
Windows Insider MVP
MVP-Windows and Devices for IT
http://www.zigzag3143.com/

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 22, 2020 Views 5,057 Applies to: