WINDOWS FAILED TO START

i purchased a lenovo with windows 7 starter it has the one key recovery option but i cannot use it i get a error message that states the program cannot restore the system  this is supposed to be a secured partition in the harddrive installed by lenovo and with win 7 added but i cant even get the pc to boot up when i boot up i get a black error screen that says WINDOWS FAILED TO STthis is a netbook without cd-roms and the harddrive is where the win 7 is installed i did backups internally never to a disc i just purchased this computer in feb 2010 its only may not even 3 months of use and its of NO use if the windows wont boot up so obviously since it wont boot i cant download anything from microsoft or the lenovo site what can i do to get that computer working i called lenovo its not covered in the warranty cause its software from MICROSOFT software.

Question Info

Last updated November 29, 2017 Views 1,188 Applies to:
Answer

The manufacture must provide a "working and viable" method to restore Windows, this is part of their agreement with Microsoft. Lenovo is responsible for at least restoring Windows 7 to your laptop in a fully functional condition. Call them back and ask to speak to a supervisor.

JS
http://www.pagestart.com

Never be afraid to ask. This forum has some of the best people in the world available to help.
Never be afraid to ask. This forum has some of the best people in the world available to help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.