I am having Trouble identifying the 'program' at boot (after bios boot is ok) that makes an error with a call to a c++ library. Restore was not enough to fix. Any Ideas?
Is there a way to go through windows 7 startup step-by-step to see when/how the failure occurs? I did a restore but that was not effective. I may have a system image but I am reluctant to go that far back.
2) Regarding the system image. Is that able to be incrementally backed up? The first one took about 18 hours.
- there are no obvious symptoms after login but I would like to identify the cause of the error and fix.
- new computer running 64 bit Win 7.
- issue started after transferring programs from older Vista 32 bit computer.
- Programs you are having problems with
- Error messages
- Recent changes you made to your computer
- What you have already tried to fix the problem