Windows 7 would freeze after sleep mode and a hard reboot would fix it. Until this last time went to ake it up and I got the normal freezed screen when i went to hard reboot nothing happens other then my fans spin lights come on and the cd drive works.

Ideas:

• Programs you are having problems with My keyboard will not light up nor will my screen turn on. I tried removing ram and swapping it around, unplugged hard drives, unplugged everything and checked all connections and even removed the battery from my mother board. my motherboard is an asus m2n-sli deluxe with a 3.2 duel core athlon. nvidia 8800 gt i believe. Any help would be appreciated im in finals this week and have to get up and running.
  • Error messages
  • Recent changes you made to your computer
  • What you have already tried to fix the problem

Remember - This is a public forum so never post private information such as email or phone numbers!

Question Info

Last updated March 20, 2018 Views 1,392 Applies to:
Answer
Thanks Malk, I went ahead and tested it myself and decided on the motherboard.  Replaced it today and everything is up and running, I didn't even have to reinstall.  I did have to call Microsoft and have my key authenticated because it's a new motherboard. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.