Distorted crackling sound when using either 32/64 bit of Windows 7 on Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo V5535 using High Definition Audio Device.

Hi there. I have a problem with sound on my computer. I believe its possibly a bug in Windows 7. Every time I try to play music or watch a video there is some distorted crackling sounds that also come with the audio. I didn't have this problem in XP or Vista. I have tried everything to resolve this problem from reinstalling the sound drivers to changing them to different ones and actually trying different versions of Windows 7 but to no avail. I had no problems with it using the Windows 7 Beta but I do now running the 7600 version. And my lapyop is well capable of running Windows 7 - 2.26Ghz CPU, 2GB Ram, 320MB Graphics card - its very fast. Only problem is sound. I have even tried the Realtek sound drivers for it and I get the same problem - and they are the most recent up-to-date ones.
Please help!!!
Thanks
|
Answer
Answer

Ok everyone. Here is the link they sent me to get the driver files that work. This should sort it all out.

ftp://ftp3.realtek.com.tw/5898_PG281_Win7_TurnOff_PullMode_Upd.zip

The username is enduser and the password is enduser256

Remember - this only works for Realtek AC'97 and Realtek High Definition Audio Sound Cards.

:)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
Hi there. I've actually got the problem fixed - that is if you have a RealTek sound card. You need to contact them about the problem and they should give you a diagnostic tool. Run the tool and get the info. Then send it back to RealTek. I had such good customer service from them it was all done within Half an hour!! They sent me an updated version of their driver that was in the beta stage but had the modification Turn Off Pull Mode (if that makes any sense) and it works completely fine!! I've even got new features with it too  - special enhancments that can change the pitch of the audio, Karaoke mode, Environment effects and Equaliser. No crackling or distorted sound whatsoever.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 7, 2020 Views 75,763 Applies to: