Windows 7 support has ended

Get Windows 10 to continue receiving support.

Upgrade now

Windows could not connect to Sens Server. Please contact system administrator____

Yesterday, when I tried accessing the guest account on Windows 7, I got an error saying "Windows could not connect to Sens Serve. Please contact system administrator". How do I fix this problem?

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated April 4, 2020 Views 6,045 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Ivonnia,

Did you try accessing the Guest account before?

Did you come across this error before?

Method 1:

Check if the ‘System Event notification service’ is started.

a. Click on Start, type services.msc in the search box.

b. In the services list, select “System Event notification service” and double click on it.

c. In the properties make sure that start up type is set to Automatic.

d.  If it already says: "Automatic", then click on the "Recovery" tab at the top, and change the "First Failure" line to "Restart the Service", then click on "apply", then OK.

e. Make sure Event Log Service is also on Automatic.

Method 2:

I suggest that you disable the Firewall temporarily and then check for the issue.

Note: Please make sure that you enable the Firewall after performing the test to keep your computer protected.

Also have a look at the below link where the user Cartel has fixed a similar kind of issue on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 2:09 AM by disabling Firewall on the computer:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/windowscompatibility/thread/983e0736-57ef-4c6a-bb10-cfb2712dde24/

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Manasa P – Microsoft

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.