Keyboard and mouse pad have locked on an HP ProBook laptop
I think I may have accidentally pressed a wrong key aftering having logged in that has caused my keyboard and mouse pad to lock. I have tried rebooting and logging back in but the keyboard and mouse still lock once it has logged in. All help is appreciated.
This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
You can most likely fix your problem by using System Restore. Here is how it works:
1. Keep tapping F8 during the early boot phase.
2. Select Repair from the menu.
3. Enter the Administrator's password when prompted. It is often blank.
4. Select System Restore when prompted.
5. Set Windows back to a point before this problem occurred.
14 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.