I want to find a solution so that Synback (2Brightsparks software) allow me to create a schedule task allowing empty passwords, which it doesn't allow now. I am running Win 7 x64 Home Premium and I receive the error:
0x8007052f: Log in error: Account restriction. Possible reasons could be that empty passwords are not allowed.
They refer to Local Security Policy to make a change:
"If you receive the error message "Error message: User account restriction error." then you must:
- In Windows Vista select Start -> Control Panel
- Switch to Class View (on the left)
- Double-click the Administrative Tools icon
- Double-click the Local Security Policy item
- Navigate to Security Settings -> Local Policies -> Security Options
- Double-click the item Accounts: Limit local account use of blank passwords to console logon only
- A window will appear. Select the item Disabled and click OK.
- Close the Local Security Policy window"
Thanks for any help!