Hi – I would like to share some useful information.
There have been Original Posters (OP’s) which have been asked to paste a
screen shot but their answer have been “I cannot, since I do not know how to”.
Well, now I am about to change that, since this post covers that question,
like an FAQ.
Things you need:
A Windows Live™ Account.
A Windows Live™ SkyDrive (or any other alternatives.).
1. Make a screen shot of something by pressing the PrtSc key
on the keyboard.
2. Open a paint program and press Ctrl+V to paste that image
into the paint program.
3. Save it.
4. Sign-in into your Windows Live™ and click
More and click SkyDrive.
5. Select the Public folder, and click add Add files.
6. Then drop a image into it.
Figure A: Drop files.
7. Click Upload.
Figure B: Uploading file.
8. Select the image and then click it one more time,
to open it inside a blank page.
Figure C: Select your image.
9. Press Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C.
Figure D: Select your image with Ctrl+alt.
10. Navigate to your post and press Ctrl+V.
11. That's it.
I hope you find this information useful…