.PST file Laptop #1:
- Exported from Outlook 2002
- Using XP
- Saved on portable USB drive
.PST file Laptop #2:
- runing Windows 7
- into Outlook 2007
- file saved under My Documents, on Laptio #2
- .pst file "Share" set to "Owner/User (Administrator), Everyone, Group - Full Access"
- File it self can not be changed from "Locked" to "Read" or "Read/Write" or special premissions; by adding user to this file.
File access permission (still) denied.
Idea: It has to be an issue with "changing ownership or security permissions"