I have a new windows 7 install that keeps having user rights issues. The user is a domain user with administrative rights and has a roaming profile set up from a previous xp system. The issue is with cached exchange mode in microsoft exchange. Whenver we set that up, outlook freezes and says that it cannot access the outlook.ost file. We have enabled the hidden admin and given full permission to the folders to the domain login, given specifically administrative rights to the login from the user accounts screen, moved UAC all the way down to never notify, but still have the same issue. Can someone help us out, because this is driving me up the wall!