HI ISSUES with Windows LIVE PHOTO GALLERY - NOT DISPLAYING my pictures - tried everything on this forum

Uninstalled, reinstalled, changes pictures.od file, move folder onto desktop, you name it did it!!!  aauurgghhh...someone help please

:)

Question Info

Last updated June 10, 2019 Views 1,446 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

To reset the parent folders (my pictures) right click it on the folders tree, and select properties, general tab section, even if the box next to hidden on the attributes section is not checked, check it to hidden, then apply, then a pop up bow will ask if you want to set all of the files (yes) uncheck it and select apply again and repeat set all files, save or okay.

Read only can also be reset this way.

Mcafee/Norton/IOBit security should not be Installed on a functioning computer=FreeAdvice

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

OK JUST DID IT!!!!! actually thanks to some new forums...easy as going into the user folders and finding that my folder was hidden........but the trick is not just the folders or your user file, but the parent users folder...make SURE THAT is not marked hidden!!

And thank you for your quick reply...hope this helps others.  the fix was simple, just took time to figure out  WHEW!!

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.