Can't get clip art in Publisher

Have only had this new computer for a few days it was installed with windows 7 and Microsoft Office Proffesional.  I like to use publisher and put clip art pictures on it and when sending email from outlook like to use fancy background paper - the message I receive when trying to download this is   Microsoft Office Outlook can’t display available themes.  This feature is not available.  To make this feature available, run setup again, click “Add or Remove features” and change the feature to “Run from my computer  and I get nearly the same message with publisher when trying to download clip art from Microsoft.  Am completely lost what to do next, the company I purchased this from said Microsoft Office Professional does not come with clip art facilities but said you might be able to download a data pack - can't find this and don't again understand what he means.   Never had any problems with XP like this and just want my clip art back .

Question Info

Last updated September 17, 2018 Views 2,750 Applies to:
Answer
Have only had this new computer for a few days it was installed with windows 7 and Microsoft Office Proffesional.  I like to use publisher and put clip art pictures on it and when sending email from outlook like to use fancy background paper - the message I receive when trying to download this is   Microsoft Office Outlook can’t display available themes.  This feature is not available.  To make this feature available, run setup again, click “Add or Remove features” and change the feature to “Run from my computer  and I get nearly the same message with publisher when trying to download clip art from Microsoft.  Am completely lost what to do next, the company I purchased this from said Microsoft Office Professional does not come with clip art facilities but said you might be able to download a data pack - can't find this and don't again understand what he means.   Never had any problems with XP like this and just want my clip art back .

===================================
For your MS Outlook question...try the following link:

Outlook General Questions
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general&lang=en&cr=US

For your Clip Art / MS Publisher question try the following links:

Discussions in Clip Art and Media
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.design.gallery&lang=en&cr=US

Publisher General Questions
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher&lang=en&cr=US

John Inzer - MS-MVP - Digital Media Experience - Notice_This is not tech support_I am a volunteer - Solutions that work for me may not work for you - ***Proceed at your own risk***
.......Volunteer J - MS-MVP......
.....This Is Not Tech Support....
***Proceed at your own risk***

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.