I'm trying burn some files but the encoding always stops at 0.6% before generating the following error.
Windows DVD Maker
Cannot create the DVD
An error occurred when burning the DVD.
A bit more background info:
- I'm running Windows 7 Pro
- I haven't got any other burning software (such as Nero) installed
- There are 11 .vob files to burn
- That's 106 of 150 minutes
- There aren't any effects or customised menu
Has anyone got any suggestions? Searching on the internet shows that there are people who are experiencing the same problems, but I'm not even sure what codecs are and how to check whether I have the right ones.
Thanks in advance!