Unable to upload photos in Facebook.

Original Title: Mechanical instructions that transfers a customized (Windows Media Player) special upload link with Facebook. I have a hang over from this. HELP. I have tried all optional provided selector options.

Hey hows it goin.................I am a fish outa water. My lack of knowledge is after setting up Microsoft lives cross connect with facebook, I am clueless to what next.   I have opened, accessed all visible links and heve not a clue with transferring selected saved photos by activating and authorizing permission that meant I acccepted their (Microsoft Media Player) conditions. Honestly, this seems a little like my leftt hand doesn'n know about the right hands informattion. Whats more, I wouldn't be surprised if I completed thia upload process. Again, I am trying to transfer my selected photos onto (My Facebooks) selected and pre formattted upload sitte.   I need a vacation. It is 3:30 in the morning. I have the midshift at my home.  HELP.

Terry Chickachop..............*** Email address is removed for privacy ***               I am sincerly thankful for a person who genually a caring person who really likes what they offer and are willing to give a dam for the good of a person that needs your skilled information and by taking time to idividually use your busy time. I WANA THANK YOU VERY MUCH.........................................SINCERLY:           TERRY CHICKACHOP

Question Info

Last updated March 15, 2018 Views 1,047 Applies to:
Answer

Hi VonTerry,

Are you trying to upload photos from Windows Media player to Facebook?

You may follow this link and check if it helps.

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=830

You may also refer: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2388926799&topic=5316

Hope the information helps. Please post back and let us know.

Regards
Debleena S
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.