Windows Script Error on Startup and CANTIX.HV Virus

Dear Microsoft technicians,

Every time I start my computer an error prompts [windowed]. It's from Windows Script Host saying: Cannot Find Script File "C:Users\user\documents\df5srvc.bfe".

and another window also from Windows Script Host saying: Cannot Find Script File "C:Users\user\Appdata\local\Microsoft\CD Burning\desktop.ini".

Another thing are files named "desktop.ini" and "Lirik" keep on popping on every folder and drive. Deleting them would just be a waste of time because they'll just pop out again. I think this virus is rewriting them every startup. Numerous shortcut folders also appear. Like "Music, Aplikasi, Microsoft and Shortcut Folders of my other private folders". Like the desktop.ini they'll just rewrite again on startup if i delete them.

I think I got this from a virus named CANTIX.HV. Sometimes detected on Anti Viruses as Trojan, Worm etc.

Please help me resolve these issues. I hope I'm not making such problems for you guys. Thanks in Advance.

P.S. If I try to change the option in folder options which is "Hide Operating-System files (Recommended)" a window pops out saying "fandy love yuyun" with two options: "Yes" and "No"

PC: Laptop

PC Model: LATITUDE D620

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate

Manufacturer: Dell

Installed Memory (RAM): 3.00 GB

System Type: 32-bit Operating System

~I know my PC is a bit too old haha but i love my PC and it's still working properly.

--John Fhilippe Buenaventura---

Question Info

Last updated September 13, 2018 Views 814 Applies to:
Answer

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are getting pop-ups whenever you start your PC running Windows 7. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would like to know a few information:

1. Do you have the installation media for Windows 7?

2. Did you make any changes to the hardware/software prior to this issue?

Also, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run virus scan to make sure the computer is free from virus.

The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove virus, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.
http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

Note:

1) The Microsoft Safety Scanner expires 10 days after being downloaded. To rerun a scan with the latest anti-malware definitions, download and run the Microsoft Safety Scanner again.

2) If you run the virus scan the program that is infected with virus will get deleted. So you have to reinstall the program. Also if the files and folders are affected with virus then they might even get deleted.

Method 2:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Please refer to the following link to run system file Checker:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Method 3:

Perform Clean Boot

Please refer to the link mentioned below to know how to perform Clean Boot:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Important Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow these steps from section “How to reset the computer to start as usual after clean boot troubleshooting” to reset the computer to start as usual in the link provided to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Hope this information helps.

Please provide us the required information to search more about this and understand the issue more clearly and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput

Regards,
Ankit Rajput

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.