Windows 7 crash issue with blue screen

Hi,

I am Julia and I am a mental  health therapist. My job requires me to compile emotional support animal letters and health certifications of my patients on daily basis. I majorly use Microsoft word and power point to make my documents and presentations. Believe me I am not aware of any other complications in Windows but one thing that is really annoying me  since 14 days is that whenever I start my work on Word, after 10 or 15 minutes my window crashes and blue screen appears having an error code “0x00000024”. I have notified my IT guy to sort it out and as per him he has reinstalled my system windows and installed new virus protections but the issue is out his control too. I really want a professional for this issue as my patients and clients are suffering due to delay in my work and just because of an unknown issue in my system. My system forwarded by my IT guy are:

Operating System: Windows 7

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model OptiPlex 3010
System Type x64-based PC
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A08, 12/7/2012

Platform Role Desktop

BaseBoard Manufacturer Dell Inc.

Thanks 

Julia Anderson

Answer
Answer

Hi,

It may help to look at the minidump files from the blue screen crashes.

Can you zip up the minidump files in the C:\Windows\Minidump folder and make available (provide link) via a public folder on OneDrive or similar site.

Here's a link on using OneDrive:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/onedrive/share-file-folder

If you have problems zipping the minidump files copy the minidump files to another location such as a folder on the Desktop

Also, you do not necessarily have to zip up the minidump files, you can upload them one at a time.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
Hi,
This error arises due to fragmented hard disk and this is due to some free or low quality antivirus tools.
I suggest you to Firstly recover your windows from the windows recovery setup and then try to use a quality antivirus which won't effect your hardware.
There is also an other method through cmd but i think that would be difficult for you so i prefer automated recovery system of windows.

Thanks

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 14, 2019 Views 89 Applies to: