I am getting a slow system performance after resuming the computer from sleep mode.
Using Windows 7 Professional
Steps tried already:
1. Updated the Nvidia display card drivers.
2. Disabled the Third party services and startup items.
3. Put the computer in the complete hardware clean boot, all hardware devices disabled through the device manager including the LAN card, Sound Card, Ports etc.
4. Put the power plans to balanced.
5. Now trying to use the Process Monitor to check the processes which are running and not working fine when resuming from the sleep mode
Any other help would be appriciated.
Thanks and Regards,