Runtime error 203 at 0948569F

I have recently encountered a popup message with the statement in the subject area. I have run several registry correction programs and this still pops up. In searching for an answer all I get are advertisements for programs to buy and download that state they will fix "Error 203" messages. None can be tested for free to see if they will work, they require a purchase before they will actually "correct" whatever they find. And if they don't correct the error message I am out the purchase cost.
In searching there is much about Error 203 but I found nothing showing the "at 0948569F" in the message.
The registry programs I have used are:
Registry First Aid Pro
RegVac (registered version)
CCleaner
Advanced System Care 6 Premium.

I have used these programs for many years and found them to correct many issues in the past but no resolution for this error message.

I am running System 7 (64 bit)

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Question Info

Last updated August 28, 2018 Views 3,483 Applies to:
Answer
Hi,
Thank you for posting your issue on Microsoft Community Forums.

1. When exactly do you get this error message?
2. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I would like to tell you that you should not make changes in the registry, as serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly.

Check your event log to see which application is causing the issue.
Refer:
What information appears in event logs (Event Viewer)?

Method 1:
Check your hard disk for errors in Windows 7

Important: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost

Method 2:
Microsoft Safety Scanner

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Method 3:
Step 1:
Check if the issue persists in safe mode.
Refer:

Step 2:
If the issue does not occur in safe mode, try performing clean boot and check.
Refer to the link:
How to perform a clean boot to troubleshoot a problem in Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135
Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot"
under more information to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Also refer:
What is a runtime error?

Hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.