How to delete Cookies in Internet Explorer
1. Go to “Tools” and select “Internet Options” at the bottom of the list:
2. On the following windows, click on “Delete”:
3. If you only want to delete cookies then uncheck all options except “Cookies”. If you want to get rid of other temporary internet files, your browsing history or saved passwords, you can do that here as well:
A great new feature of the IE8 “Preserve Favorites Website Data” will help you to avoid losing cookies of your favorite websites, but only those that you bookmarked in IE8.
4. Click on “Delete” to delete the cookies and other files.
How to delete Cookies in Firefox
1. Go to “Tools” and select “Options” at the bottom of the list:
2. Go to the tab “Privacy” and click on the blue hyperlink “Delete individual cookies”:
3. Next, you can either remove (as the link suggested) individual cookies or ALL cookies:
4. Click on Remove all to delete all cookies and get rid of all the junk.
How to delete Cookies in Opera
1. Go to “Tools” and select “Delete private date”:
2. Click on the dropdown icon to see all options. If not already checked, tick “Delete all cookies” and “Delete temporary cookies”. Similar to Firefox, “Manage Cookies” allows you to remove cookies individually.
3. Click on delete to get rid of the cookies.
For More Information and help related to windows 7 issues click here
31 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.