Question

Q: Random Blue Screen error "hardware malfunction call your hardware vendor for support nmi parity check / memory parity error"

Origianl title: NVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M

how to fix NVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M driver, im new at computers and sometimes blue screen appears and says hardware malfunction call your hardware vendor for support nmi parity check / memory parity error

what can i do? i need to work on this computer but that blue screen appears and me work is gone. :(

Hello Poiljgnb,

Thank you for approaching Microsoft Community. I understand that you receive random Blue Screen error message. I would definitely guide you to fix the issue.

Let us start with couple of questions:

1.       Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

2.       What is the exact Blue Screen error?

3.       What is the make and model number of your computer?

I would suggest you to perform the troubleshooting steps from the link “Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7” to fix common Blue Screen Error.

You can download the latest NVIDIA graphics card driver from the following link.

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

I hope this helps you to fix the Blue Screen issue. If the issue continues, please do reply. We would be happy to help you further.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

1. No i wasnt changing anything
*** Hardware Malfunction
Call your hardware vendor for support
*** The system has halted ***

3.Latitude D820  and model is PP04X

Im not sure about downloading NVIDIA because all drivers works normal but blue screen appears.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Poiljgnb,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

-          Did you perform the troubleshooting steps from the link provided in my previous reply?

Hardware manufacturer will release various updated drivers for the hardware. Updating hardware drivers will fix most of the issues.

I would suggest you to perform the troubleshooting steps from the link provide din my previous reply and then check how it works.

Keep us posted.

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried 100 tiimes but i doesnt work 

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried 100 tiimes but i doesnt work 

I'm having the same problems 

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Views: 7116 Last updated: February 5, 2018 Applies to: