I am having a BSOD

Hello,

i was using my hp laptop then suddenly i got a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL .here is the dmp file but tell me what to do next because i am not very good at using my pc  

dmp file i used onedrive:

Onedrive answer me please

AND THANK YOU

Hi Kingof Thieves1,

One of the possible reasons that this issue occurs is due to some third-party storage miniport drivers installed on the computer. To help you resolve the issue, we recommend that you follow troubleshooting steps provided in this article on how to Resolve stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7.

Update us with the outcome.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

@Efraim Gar Microsoft engaged "expert":

What is "some third-party storage miniport drivers"?

Is that what your crash dump analysis reveals?

What third party storage miniport driver do you see when you analyze the crash dump file?

You did use the Windows debugging tools to analyze the crash dump file, right?

I see the rtbth.sys file which is a Ralink Bluetooth driver as the culprit (although sometime more than one crash dump is needed).

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff880082b90ff, fffff880033084a8, fffff88003307d00}
Probably caused by : rtbth.sys ( rtbth+10ff )

Since the system is an HP 15 Notebook wouldn't it make sense to go to the HP Support site, enter the Serial Number of the system, download and install the Ralink Bluetooth driver they suggest?

Even the not to be relied upon BlueScreenView might have gotten this one right:

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

hello, thank you for the reply 

i dont know what to do now 

i uploaded two more dmp files and a screenshot of my network card devices my pc cant connect wirlessly even if he detect the wifi but he doesnt connect to it because i have a useless wifi card Ralink RT3290 802.11 bgn Wi-fi adapter maybe this is the trouble is

This are the files : Onedrive

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

We should let Efraim Gar the Microsoft engaged "expert" tell you what to do.

I am not a Microsoft engaged "expert" - just a volunteer.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for your response. For us to troubleshoot this issue, kindly perform the following options below.

If you’re able to start Windows and it lets you get to the desktop:

• Check for updates

1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
  2. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  3. If you see a message telling you that updates are available, or telling you to review updates, click the message to view and select the updates.
  4. In the list, click an update for more information. Select the check boxes for any updates that you want to install, and then click OK.
  5. Click Install updates. Read and accept the license terms, and then click Finish if the update requires it. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

• Update a driver

Make sure you have the latest driver for the device installed. You can typically find drivers on the device manufacturer's website. Most drivers are self-installing—after you download them, you can usually just double-click the file to begin the installation.

If you download a driver that isn't self-installing, follow these steps. (You must be logged on as an administrator to perform these steps.)

1. Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then, under System, clicking Device Manager.  If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
  2. In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
  3. Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

• Undo recent changes using System Restore

1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button.
  2. In the search box, type System Restore. Next, in the list of results, click System Restore. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
  3. Follow the instructions on your screen.

If you’re unable to start Windows at all, kindly refer in this article for instructions on using System recovery in Windows 7.

Let us know how it goes.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated July 13, 2018 Views 83 Applies to: