I am experiencing BSOD on my Windows 7 (System Service Exception) :
Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-M LX
RAM: (1X) 4 GB Kingston Ram DDR3 (1X) 2 GB Elixir Ram DDR3
HDD: 500 GB Seagate
Graphics Card: AMD HD 5670 (POWERCOLOR 128-BIT, GDDR5, PCIE Express)
PSU: Thermaltake Lite Power 600w
Casing: Thermaltake Commander MS-I
- I already run sfc /scannow, chkdsk, and virus scan.
- Tried to wipe and clean the ram, clean the cpu fan incase of clog.
- Installed 2 fans, Proper PC Cooling.
- I recently added the 2 GB Elixir Ram, but before I add that, My PC is already showing this problem.
- Latest Drivers, Bios (So far as I know)because I update my drivers regularly.
- MSE Antivirus, Instead of AVAST! , AVG or etc.
Also I already tested my ram, my hdd.
I already uploaded the dump files.