Question

getting bsod!!!!

inayathzaker asked on
i am getting lot of bsod today with error message"
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
STOP: 0X0000000A(0X84FFFE2C,0X00000002, 0X00000001, 0X83CACB7F)

THE SECOND ONE :

STOP:0X0000000A(0X84FFFE2C,0X00000002,0X00000001, 0X83C62117)

i have attached driver view text file with this message and dump files with this message.
thanks.

dump files and driverview text files
http://sdrv.ms/1bvZdLM

1 person had this question

Abuse history

The answered status icon Answer
Patrick Barker replied on

Hm, that's interesting. That may be a sign that your memory is faulty. Memtest does not create any logs, so we cannot look at past results. My recommendation at this point is to run it again, but be there for it. You don't have to sit there for hours and hours, but just sit there for a bit and watch the test go. If you see ANY red, or if there are restarts, freezes, etc, your RAM is faulty and will need to be replaced.

Regards,

Patrick
Debugger/Reverse Engineer.
1 person found this helpful

Abuse history

The answered status icon Answer
Patrick Barker replied on

All of the bugchecks are of the *A bugcheck and are mentioning memory_corruption as well as Norton calls throughout the stacks and bucket ID's. There's actually nothing really aside from the memory_corruption (which by no means implies memory is faulty, it can be a device driver causing corruption in memory) that is indicating memory issues.

If we had possible memory issues, we'd likely see other various bugchecks like MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, etc. Does this mean memory is not a possibility? No, not at all, however it's best to go by what the dumps are telling you first.

Regards,

Patrick
Debugger/Reverse Engineer.
1 person found this helpful

Abuse history

progress