Question

Q: Getting an error autocomplete;iexplore.exe-applicationerror, The instructions at 0x77a2e066 referenced memory at 0x00000044 the memory could not be read" randomly and have to close the program. This thread is locked from future replies

Original Title: why does my computer shut down a task and gve me this error, autocomplete;iexplore.exe-application error

This is what the whole thing reads........

autocomplete;iexplore.exe-applicationerror

The instructions at 0x77a2e066

referenced memory at 0x00000044

the memory could not be read.

click on ok to terminate program

It will just appear randomly and then I have to shut the whole program down. Twicw yesturday durung class I have to restart it. WHY??? HELP ME???

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community forums.

From the problem description, I see that you are getting an error autocomplete;iexplore.exe-applicationerror, The instructions at 0x77a2e066 referenced memory at 0x00000044 the memory could not be read" randomly and have to close the program.
I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. We are here to help and guide you in the right direction.
Provide us few more information to understand the issue better.
1. When exactly you get this error message?
2. Is it while browsing Internet or using running any application?
3. Is the issue specific to any application or website?
4. Did you make any recent changes on the computer prior to this issue?

Method 1:
I would suggest you to perform clean boot and check if it helps.

By setting your system in clean boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting step, follow Step 3 in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Method 2:
If the issue persists, I would suggest you to run Internet Explorer in No Add-on mode and check if the issue persists.

Refer to the link:
Let us know the status of the issue after performing the troubleshooting steps. If you need any further assistance or information about Windows, I will be glad to help you. We, at Microsoft strive towards excellence.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Views: 437 Last updated: March 15, 2018 Applies to: