Original Title: NEW PC - Putting Together, Multiple Errors and Crashes. Products,Specs,and Symptoms included in detail
I've been having some problems for quite sometime after putting together this computer. I bought everything separately from NCIX.com. I can get it to run for awhile then when I play a game or install something over a long period of time. The Computer stops running properly and I start getting errors then the cycle starts over for installing Win7 again etc. I've also had a tech that I work with look at it. I've bought a proper power bar to see if its the power and have raised the computer off the carpet since the power supply is in the bottom of the case. As well the tech took off the washers on the motherboard to ground it to the case better.
OS: Win7 Home Edition OEM 64 Bit
Motherboard (Tech BIOS Flashed and Updated Everything):
Hard Drive x2 (Both Setup for Separate Drives):
Video card x2 for crossfire:
DDR3:(Have 8GB in Total- 4 Sticks)
Both of these come up after extended hours of when the computer is on when I install World of Warcraft + Patches and Ventrillo 64 Bit Edition. After I power down and start up all i get is Blue screens.
1. Doesn't Boot Device for USB - As I made a memtest for checking memory.
2. Originally computer didnt start up or POST with two sticks (4GB Total) DDR3 - Needed 8GB for it to start or POST.
3. Tech and I both had problems starting comp up without USB Keyboard plugged in.
4. Crossfire ran Dragon Age: Origins fine for 20 min at a time I tested out the video on high settings.
5. Didn't like AVG 9.0 till the motherboard BIOs was flashed. As I kept getting error messages before. However it liked the M S E before BIOS was flashed and when it crashed after installing WoW+Patch and Ventrillo 64 bit and i managed to get into safe mode that one time multiple programs which i installed had all corrupt files.
Thank you for your help.