Downloading audibooks from library network to IPod Nano. Receive error message; Windows - No Disk; There is no disk in the drive. Pleae insert a disk into drive f: Using a USB cable so unable to insert disk (if I had a disk) How can I correct?

Downloading audibooks from library network to IPod Nano. Receive error message; Windows - No Disk; There is no disk in the drive. Pleae insert a disk into drive f:  Using a USB cable so unable to insert disk (if I had a disk) How can I correct?

Question Info

Last updated March 15, 2018 Views 592 Applies to:
Answer

Hi roselps,

Welcome to Microsoft Answers!!!

If I understand right, you are trying to download Audiobooks from the library.

You may try the below steps and see if that resolve the issue.

Method 1:
Try with a different  Port to check if the issue duplicates.

Method 2:
Insert the removable disk in the removable drive before you start your computer. But in this case, make sure that the first boot device in BIOS is not USB drive, else computer may not boot at all.

Method 3:
1. Log in as Administrator account in windows or any other account with administrative privileges
2. Insert your removable disk into the USB port.
3. Click Start, now right click on my computer and select manage
4. Now, click Disk Management
5. Right click on your removable drive partition and select Change Drive Letter and Paths under Disk Management ( you can find your drive easily through size )
6. Change the drive letter to some other drive letter like X: or Z: which is not reserved by some other drive on windows.

Get back to us if the issue is not resolved or for further assistance.

Regards
Varun J: MICROSOFT SUPPORT
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/answersfeedback/threads/ and let us know what you think

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.