Question

Q: please help i installed a beta nvidia driver per nvidia tech support and it is worse then my old one i want to go back to old driver but when i uninstall the beta one i get a stuck nvidia control panel in windows 7 control panel help ????

ok so i summed it up in the description what is happening is i uninstall the 195.39 beta drivers and there nvidia control panel hangs in my windows control panel after uninstall but it dose not point to anything after this so the drivers are clearly uninstalled. how do i remove a stuck control panel icon? i used the guru3d drive sweeper for nvidia and no go. i even went into reg like nvidia told me to do and removed there keys as nvidia was uninstalled no go it will not leave forcing me to reinstall the beta and fix it that whey. which gives me back the worse beta drivers then the last ones. this is last time i listen to nvidia and install beta stuff. if anyone can please help me remove this stuck control panel short cut i will gladly uninstall these betas again.

Answer

A:

ok so i tried this and still no go so will have to wait till a new driver come s out from nvidia
Anthony Barnes

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Views: 616 Last updated: March 15, 2018 Applies to: