Sony Vaio, running Windows 7, 64-bit suddenly has no wi-fi connectivity. Tray icon says "No connections are available".
What I have tried:
2. Toogle wireless power switch
3. Uninstalled network adapter drivers
4. Made sure WLAN Services is running
1. When I toggle the power switch back to on, I see the bluetooth logo appear momentarily in the tray.
2. I do not see an 802.11 adapter listed in device manager
Does this mean my Broadcom wireless card has died? Wouldn't that take bluetooth with it? Any other thoughts on how I can get my internet connection again?