VPN Error 429 : Unable to resolve server address

Hi Team,

Iam getting VPN Connection error as soon as I click on Connect to VPN software. The error code is 429.

I have also reinstalled the VPN with same version i.e. 5.0.07.0290. One thing I noticed in the IPV4 properties of network adaptor settings, it is using the DNS server addresses from the preferred addresses where as it should use "obtain automatically" option, Even though I changed the option manually to obtain automatically but after closing all setting windows, and when recheck back, it switches back to preferred address option. Gmail ,yahoo and other websites are working fine, the only problem is connecting with VPN software. Please help, appreciate all your efforts.

Question Info

Last updated October 11, 2018 Views 2,010 Applies to:

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you’re getting an error code 429 when you click on Connect to VPN software. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to post your query on our Social TechNet Forums as this issue suits better there.

Please refer to the link mention below to post your query:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/home?forum=w7itpronetworking

Hope this information helps.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput

Regards,
Ankit Rajput

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

you can try to connect to vpn from other networks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.