Question

Q: replaced Google by Google Chrome on Windows XP

this week-end, Microsoft changed to Google Chrome,  this has resulted in a number of problems:  like....on my MSN page, I can no longer modify it,  I click on "modify" nothing happens.  Also, on the google Chrome,  MSN , Hotmail pages, I have lost I have lost the "title bar"  plus as each day progresses, I keep finding little issues. The reason I didn't download Google Chrome is because I didn't like it.  On my computer I have a combo (windows XP & 7)  Will those problem auto correct or what?????

thank you

Guy

• Programs you are having problems with
  • Error messages
  • Recent changes you made to your computer
  • What you have already tried to fix the problem

Answer

A:

You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.
As Jack says, you should not be running two firewalls.  It will cause nothing but problems.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
------------------------------------------------------

"spitfire46" wrote in message news:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
The only thing I can think of and I concur with you, it must be a hacker.  The hacker got in even if I have McAfee protecting my computer 24/7 and two firewalls. I removed Google Chrome (I probably could have re-dowloaded it again?) This caused a few problems which I eventually resolved.  I apologise and thank you for your assistance.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Answer

A:

this week-end, Microsoft changed to Google Chrome,  

Err no it didn't. What makes you think it did?
If you find my response helpful, please click on the "Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!
My Blog

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Views: 2,649 Last updated: March 13, 2018 Applies to: