Welcome to Microsoft Answers.
I would suggest you to try the following steps and see if that help.
1. Go to start
2. Type “view network connections” in search and click on that selection
3. Press “ALT” > Advanced> Advanced connections
4. Click on Adapters and Bindings Tab and make selection Note: If you wants to change priority order of Network Provider, you would click “Provider Order” or “Adapters and Bindings” Tab to change binding order
If the above steps fail, i would suggest you to try the following steps.
1. Click on Start > type “network connections” in the search box and then click on “View network connections”
2. Then Click on Organize > Layout > Menu Bar 3. From the menu bar click on Advanced > Advanced settings
4. This will give the order in which the network connections are accessed.
Hope this helps. Let us know the results.
Thanks & Regards,
Vijay B – Microsoft Support Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think
3 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.