I recently upgraded from Vista Pro to Win 7 Pro. I have one drive letter mapped to another Vista Pro machine. Since upgrading when I start/restart windows I get a message "Cannot reconnect all network drives". I can click on this message, double click
on my mapped drive with the red X, and all is fine until I restart again. How do i get this to reconnect automatically again as it used to? I have already tried:
1. Mapping another drive letter. same thing
2. Reloaded the old driver for the net card as Win 7 updated it with the newest.
3. Networking is on office setting, not homegroup, same as before.
4. This is a peer-to-peer network. No changes have been made. I have verified the workgroup id-ok.
5. I have tried turning network discovery off/back on.
Anybody know about this?