Cannot connect to the internet after a restart until uninstalling and reinstalling network adapter. (Following upgrading to Windows 7 from Vista)

This problem began immediately after upgrading to Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit) from Windows Vista Ultimate (32 bit).  Again I would like to reiterate I never had this issue before installing Windows 7.

-After a restart I am presented with the unable to connect network indicator (yellow triangle with !) in the task bar.  (This was how I was greeted after installing Windows 7 by the way.)

-The only way I have found to regain connectivity is to uninstall and reinstall the network adapter via the Device Manager, at which time the computer always successfully connects and remains connected until the next restart. 

Network adapter: Realtek RTL8168C(P)/811C(P) Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20)

Driver Provider: Microsoft
Driver Date: 5/14/2009
Driver Version: 7.2.1127.2008
Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows

Question Info

Last updated March 14, 2018 Views 30,565 Applies to:
Answer
So, we solved the problem! There is two possibilities of your problems:
1. Company Adobe uses the Bonjour service , this service has to be disabled.
Computer > Manage > Services and Applications > Services => find the bonjour service (sometimes is shown as long numbers), shutdown service, and set to Disabled. Works!

2. If it is not signed as Bonjour service. Try disable this service :
Shutdown mDNSResponder .exe (it is shown as ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762##).

It is installed with some Adobe software. If you upgrade the Vista, it will be typically problem of many users!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.