Question

Q: Internet Access Help

I'm yet again having problems connecting to the clients internet at work on various sites i work on,i 've manually set up the connection and when i try connecting wirelessly it finds the router but it wont aquire the network address

I can connect by hardwiring but i cannot view web pages, i've been in contact with their it support who had me look at a few things and that the ip address was different to what it should be and that he couldn't do any more without taking the laptop to him

I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what the problem could be, he seemed to lose interest with trying to fix it through constant emails

I have a windows 7 laptop which i can;t connect and a xp laptop that i used to be able to connect but i formatted it and now i'm having the same problem as the windows 7, i can connect both laptops to my home network without any problems whatsoever

Answer

A:

Hi,

I would suggest you to take it to the company’s IT people so that they can fix the problem with the ip address because the computer seems to be on a       domain and you will not be able to fix it.

Regards,
Afzal-Microsoft Support.

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Views: 326 Last updated: March 13, 2018 Applies to: