upgrade to win 7 ultimate 64 bit, m2nsli mb, 8mg ram, sli, did driver upgrade for nvidia nforce 570sli system does not stay connected to internet every few minutes lost connection then i have to reset network adapter ???
constant reset network adapters
nvidia nforce 570sli mcp drivers installed for 64 bit
This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
a. Do you get any error messages?
b. Did you make any recent changes to your computer?
Method 1: Windows might be turning off your network adapter to save power. Turn off the power-saving option in the network adapter's properties (wired network adapters only):
1. Open Network Connections by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, clicking Network and Sharing Center, and then clicking Manage network connections.
2. Right-click the connection, and then click Properties. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. On the Networking tab, click Configure.
4. On the Power Management tab, clear the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power check box, and then click OK.
For more information visit the following link:
Method 2: To reset the TCP/IP stack go to this article and either click on "Fix it for me" or follow the instructions to fix it yourself:
Also reset Winsock by following these steps:
1. Click Start , type cmd in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
2. Type netsh winsock reset at the command prompt, and then press ENTER.
3. If the command is typed incorrectly, an error message will appear. Type the command again.
When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation will appear, followed by a new command prompt. Go to step 4.
4. Type exit, and then press Enter.
Method 3: Reset Internet Explorer settings
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. Under Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset.
Check out this link which talks about “How to optimize Internet Explorer”
Divya R – Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.